Corie is a nationally sought-after speaker and consultant
Corie is a nationally sought-after speaker teaching individuals and groups how to establish meaningful, balanced relationships. She has advocated for mental health issues and has served as a media correspondent with Secretary of Defense Ash Carter in December 2015. She visited Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan and aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf interviewing troops on deployment aiming to bridge the gaps that exist in military marriages. She has traveled the country speaking at universities, churches, corporations, and conferences.
Today, Corie is a sought after speaker teaching individuals and groups how to exstablish meaningful, balanced relationships.
Speaking and teaching allows Corie to inspire and empower a broader audience than the one-on-one counseling experience. Whether it is a large group or intimate setting, I aim to encourage personal growth and hope for change.
- Marriage retreats offer an intimate teaching experience where couples are invited to connect with one another by learning important tools for communication.
- Workshops and leadership events provide a place for groups to develop their strengths and perform as a stronger team, increasing your organization's productivity.
- Smaller events like women's retreats, church events, and military functions provide an opportunity for me to speak truth and encouragement to your group.
- Keynote speaker at webinars, policy meetings, panel discussions, and conferences.
Leadership development can be done with teams or through one-two day workshops.
Taking her love for facilitating groups, teaching, and leadership development using Certifications in Gallup Strengthsfinder, Franklin Covey, and various Communication trainings, Corie brings a fun and meaningful approach to builidng up individual leaders. Great for Military spouse events like PWOC retreats, kick-off events, military service member trainings, or any other setting imaginable. Regardless of your group size, Corie has facilited groups of 5 to 120 easily through discovering individual talent and working together. Individuals will leave feeling validated knowing:
- Exactly how they are uniquely created to see, work, and relate to the world around them
- Their contribuition to their work or team
- The skills to work with others created very different from them.
- New ways to say "NO" to activities that exhaust them or that they may be less talented in
- Ways to mange their weaknesses while investing in their talents
Full day workshop (6 hours with breaks) $1000 + travel, lodging, and per deim. Price includes consultations before your event & individualized prep work for your team.
Watch this recap of Corie leading 120 women using Gallup StrengthsFinder in Misawa, Japan