Corie is a nationally sought-after speaker and consultant
Organizations & Ministry
Non-profit organizations and ministries may not profit like a large business, but there is no ignoring that in order that it run smoothly, it must function similar to a business. People touched by your organization must trust that the inner workings of your organization are what you say they are about. Whether it is developing or assessing the effectiveness of your vision, the productivity of your team, or helping you develop your leadership capabilities and those within your team- there is always room for evaluation and growth. With an outside, neutral, and compassionate perspective. Let me show you how your organization can move to the next level. Contact me today for a FREE, personal consultation to see where we can go together...
- Development of Mission Statements, Purpose, and Strategic plans.
- Developing your team through Gallup StrengthFinders, for more click here
- Developing your leadership skills
- Developing a Counseling Ministry in your church
- Mediation through conflict and brokenness in your church or team.
Corie is experienced in working with church ministries, chaplain ministries, counseling non-profits, and military non-profits
By now you know the hard work and dedication it takes to see your passion become your reality. In this economy, it sometimes takes exhausting measures to keep a business not only surviving, but thriving. I encourage a "Azimuth Check" every six months to make sure your business is going where you intended it to go. An Azimuth is a navigational tool designed in navigation. Used like a compass it must be regularly checked to see if the direction you are headed is still the direction you intended to go. As a neutral evaluator with the heart of a teacher, bringing in outside perspective can help you see the obstacles that are in the way of your business achieving its potential. Contact me today for a free consultation on the endless possibilities of your business.
- Developing or assessing the effectiveness of your Mission and Vision Statements
- Utilizing Gallup StrengthFinders to your build your team and develop it's full productive potential. Click here for more.
- Develop leadership within you and your team through Strengths-based Leadership.
- Mediate conflict within your business.
As a mental health clinician, I highly recommend pre-marital counseling for those entering into marraige. I offer a variety of assessments that can help a couple talk through important topics prior to marriage. At least 6 sessions are recommended and are avaiable online. Local referrals will be made to those needing more extensive care. Assessments available:
- SYMBIS (Saving YOur Marriage Before it Starts)
- Gallup StrengthFinders
Military Spouse Clinical Coaching
Being a military spouse clincian is extremely challenging. It takes a level of grit and creativity to keep building your career as the military moves your family. I am qualified as a supervisor in some states, but more often, military spouses are looking for someone who knows what it takes to succeed in their shoes. Coaching involves:
- Gallup StrengthFinders Assessment that will help you more easily and quickly market yourself where ever you go,
- Business strategy for yoru area of expertise,
- Recommendations for extra training and those connections to make you not only marketable but exceptional,
- Personalized strategies for a modern, innovative, mental health personal business.
- Emotional support from someone who understands your life and how the military and civilian community taps into mental health (Priceless)
- Other personalized recommendations based on yoru goals.
Corie is a nationally sought-after speaker teaching individuals and groups how to establish meaningful, balanced relationships. She has advocated for mental health issues and has served as a media correspondent with Secretary of Defense Ash Carter in December 2015. She visited Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan and aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf interviewing troops on deployment aiming to bridge the gaps that exist in military marriages. She has traveled the country speaking at universities, churches, corporations, and conferences.
Today, Corie is a sought after speaker teaching individuals and groups how to exstablish meaningful, balanced relationships.
Speaking and teaching allows Corie to inspire and empower a broader audience than the one-on-one counseling experience. Whether it is a large group or intimate setting, I aim to encourage personal growth and hope for change.
- Marriage retreats offer an intimate teaching experience where couples are invited to connect with one another by learning important tools for communication.
- Workshops and leadership events provide a place for groups to develop their strengths and perform as a stronger team, increasing your organization's productivity.
- Smaller events like women's retreats, church events, and military functions provide an opportunity for me to speak truth and encouragement to your group.
- Keynote speaker at webinars, policy meetings, panel discussions, and conferences.